Best Online Casino Games for Real Money Canada 2021
When you want to play casino games online for real money in Canada, it’s clear that you want to find the best option to satisfy your gambling zest and quench your appetite for getting real money as winnings at the same time. And with a number of online casino games on the Canadian market, it might be quite challenging to do so in no time. In this article, we’ll explore the game types, advise on the game titles for you to play, explain how to avoid scams, and what to keep in mind when banking.
Top Casinos With Real Money Games
Ready to Play Casino Games Online for Real Money?
With the variety of games and options to play, it’s important to choose the casino and games where you have more chances to win. Hopefully, this article gave you solid pointers on what to look for or avoid when choosing the game to play for real money and win. So what game will you choose now?
Online Casino Games for Real Money: Why Play Them?
E-gaming is a popular thing nowadays, and millions of people worldwide are involved in the industry. But what if you can combine the pleasure of playing with the prospect of earning real money to spend however you like? One of the main reasons why many Canadians choose to play online casino games for real money is exactly that: to make quick cash with a minimum investment. Another reason is that you can do it sitting comfortably on your couch in the living room (which means no extra expenses). Plus, you can still participate in regular competitions against other players to win the grand prix as many online casinos arrange the tournaments (esp. for Poker and Blackjack). So what are the best online casino games for real money and how to choose the ones that will be your best match?
What Are the Best Online Casino Games for Real Money?
The variety of casino games online for real money on the Canadian market can wow even the world-class casino habitués. One will find plenty of slot machines, many variations of table games, live and video Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, or Roulette. Many casino games for real money online include exclusive game options and specialties that you will find in this casino only. Let’s cover them in detail.
Undeniably the most frequently played game in all online casinos as it’s an easy, engaging, and entertaining type of online casino games for real money in Canada and abroad. You can choose from 3, 5, or 7 reels with a few to multiple paylines. Many video slot machines have a particular theme:
- Popular movies (like Jurassic Park from Microgaming, Jumanji from NetEnt, Tomb Raider, etc.)
- TV series (Game of Thrones from Microgaming, Narcos, Vikings from NetEnt, Beverly Hills by iSoftBet, etc.)
- Board and TV show games (Monopoly, Deal or No Deal, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Jeopardy, etc.)
- Marvel/DC Superhero slots (Hellboy, The Dark Knight Rises, WonderWoman, Justice League, Thundercats, etc.).
Some slots have a fixed jackpot; other games are classified as progressives as the jackpot increases each time the gamblers play. Titles like Mega Moolah, Major Millions, King Cashalot, Treasure Nile (Microgaming), Cosmic Fortunes and Arabian Nights (NetEnt), Beach Lifes, DC Super Heroes, and Age of the Gods (Playtech) are the ones with the biggest cash prizes.
A staple of online casino games for real money Canada for the gamblers who love smart strategic playing. The variations below are the most popular in Canadian online casinos:
- Texas Hold ’em (2 hole cards+5 community cards to form a hand)
- Omaha (4 hole cards, +2 community cards)
- Seven-Card Stud (all cards are dealt to the player, some face-up and some – down)
- Five-Card Stud (one hole card, 4 face-up)
- Caribbean Stud (played against the house, not against other gamblers)
- No Limit / Limit / Pot Limit (variations of any poker game where the pot limit is absent, fixed, or determined by the players)
Other poker variations are possible but less common. Many casinos in Canada offer tournaments with massive cash prizes where you compete against other players. Party Casino, 888Casino, NetBet, and NoBonus Casino, to mention the few, arrange the tournaments and competitions regularly.
Those driven by intuition will appreciate the game and its varieties one can find in many online casinos in Canada. The variations below are the most common:
- One hand or Multi-Hand (number of decks when dealing. Multi-hand games increase the winnings, while one-hand games make them frequent)
- Atlantic City (2/3, splits, surrender, insurance)
- Double Exposure (dealing cards face-up)
- Switch (two hands are played simultaneously, a possibility of switching 2 top cards to form a new hand)
- Pontoon (extra awards for particular hands and side bets)
- European (8-deck game)
- Spanish 21 (10 cards less in the deck, less house edge)
- Double Attack (options to make side bets)
As with Poker, some casinos organize Blackjack tournaments online. Check River Belle Casino, Bet365, Drake Casino, and InterCasino to see what they offer for winners.
American, European, One or Multi-wheel, French, Premier Diamond, Gold editions, No Zero, Spingo – these are the most common options the roulette aficionados will see on the Canadian gambling sites as they are among the best online casino games for real money. Pay attention to the deals and promotion offers, as well as tournament schedules to take a bonus opportunity to play and win.
Live Dealer Games
Here you will find creations from NetEnt, PlayTech, Play’ n’Go, and other reputable gaming software developers who make the Poker, Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat games as real as they can be. While you’re in the live poker room, you can chat with a dealer, see his/her hand moves, re-play them, have all the stats on the screen, and build your winning strategy. The casinos that offer live dealer real money games are:
- Party Casino
- 10 Bet
- Europe Casino
Sic Bo, Keno, Slingo, Bingo, Craps, Baccarat, scratch card games and casino exclusives – these are the options to go if you want to try something different or learn a new game and still win some cash. With specialty games, you can do it at your own pace from your own place.
As we’ve covered the essentials, let’s see how to play casino games online for real money safely.
Online Casino Games for Real Money Canada: Strategy to Avoid Scams
When you play for real money or for fun, there is one thing you definitely don’t want: to register at the scam website that can harm the data it collects from you. Luckily, there is a strategy to avoid signing up at suspicious websites. Here is what to keep in mind.
- See if the casino has licensing & ownership information available on the website. The reputable websites always have it at the bottom; some give you a link to check in the database of the authority who’s licensed or regulates the casino. Alternatively, you can check on the regulating website what online casinos are licensed.
- Check if they are frequently reviewed by various reviewing websites.
- Read the active gamblers’ reviews. Even though it’s rather subjective, if you notice the comments are written in the same style, chances are those comments are fake.
- Pay attention to the games and software developers they have. The Playtech software companies treat their reputation seriously, so they won’t get involved (or give permission to put the trademark) with some shady firms. If you see the names like Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’ n’Go, iSoftBet, BetSoft, among others, this is a good sign.
- Check the banking methods. The reputable casino will always use at least a few of the worldwide payment systems and payment methods (Visa, Skrill, PayPal, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, etc).
- Check the RTP (Return to Player) percentage. Choose the ones with the highest RTP.
- Notice the information they ask you to provide. While your legal name, date of birth, contact information, country of residence, payment details, and ID verification are required by the law, other (like bank account number before making/receiving a payment, or copy of driver license) are not necessary for the casino to run an ID check and determine your eligibility to register. If you notice that something is wrong, maybe it’s because it is.
Banking Essentials of Real Casino Games for Real Money Online
When you play casino games online for real money, you want to know your banking options to fund your gambling account or withdraw your winnings. Before we list them, here are some basic ground rules of online casino banking.
- Withdrawal options are usually fewer than deposit ones.
- The min/max deposit/withdrawal is determined by either a casino or the payment method.
- CAD is the most popular currency. Some casinos may offer cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.), GBP, USD, EUR, etc. Play the currency that will spare your exchange fees.
- Sometimes the credit cards aren’t accepted (to prevent playing in debt)
- All withdrawals have to be verified by a casino first to comply with the casino’s T&Cs (especially if it includes bonus money or exceeds the casino withdrawal limit)
- Credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro)
- Pre-paid cards (Paysafecard)
- E-wallets (Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, etc.)
- Direct bank transfer