Bonus Codes in Online Casinos Canada 2022
Every online gambling site offers a casino bonus code. By using a welcome or no deposit bonus code casino sites reward their players. There are casino bonuses for signing up, playing specific games, playing regularly every day or every week, and so on. These bonuses can be activated through a bonus code casino sites give out. Each bonus has a different code.
In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about finding and using an online casino bonus code, as well as the best free bonus code casino sites.
The Top Free Bonus Code Casino Sites
Do you know how many casino online sites are there in Canada? The answer is in the hundreds, possibly thousands. Picking the best bonus code casino sites is a futile endeavour for a single player.
Fortunately for you, we have evaluated these sites. Our team of expert reviewers visited every site and tested each of them. They judged sites as well as their casino bonus code. Here are the top casino sites we recommend.
What is a Casino Bonus Code used for?
As you know, online casinos offer various bonuses and promotions. An example of such an offer is the Welcome Bonus. When you sign up for the casino, you can choose to activate the welcome bonus and work towards earning some bonus money.
There are two ways to activate the bonus. The first is to redeem it directly from the casino’s website while logged in. The bonus will be automatically attached to your account. Most modern casinos work in this way.
The second way is to use the casino bonus code. This is a code that is given out by the casino. If you have the code, all you have to do is log in and visit the account settings page. Generally, there will be a page for ‘Redeem Code’. Alternatively, the ‘Deposit’ page will have a field for an online casino bonus code.
If you are unable to find where to enter the bonus, check the FAQs section of the website or reach out to customer support for help.
Types of Bonus Codes Casino Sites Offer
There are many different types of promos and bonuses online casinos offer. You can only claim one bonus with one code. A casino no deposit bonus code and a cashback bonus code will be different, unique codes.
Here are a few different types of rewards you can claim using the bonus codes casino sites offer.
- Welcome bonus casino: This bonus is given to brand new players who are starting out at the casino. Welcome packages typically come with a large deposit cash bonus and free spins.
- Online Casino No Deposit Bonus: This code will instantly add a small amount of cash to your casino account. As the name says, for this casino bonus code no deposit is necessary. The amount you can get from this bonus is generally small – $10 or $15 at most.
- Cashback Bonus: After a lost bet, players can activate the cashback bonus to get back some of their money. This bonus usually returns about 10-20% of a player’s bets, on average.
How to Get a Casino Bonus Code
Casino bonus codes are not jealously guarded. In fact, it is quite easy to find a bonus code if you know where to look for it. Some of the ways casino bonus codes are given out are:
- Emails and texts – Upon signing up at a casino, the welcome email will usually include a Welcome Bonus Code. Other bonus codes for weekly or monthly bonuses will also be sent out via email or text messages.
- Affiliate Websites – Third-party casino reviewers who are affiliated with the casino often have bonus codes handy. We also have bonus codes here at CasinosWorld! Signing up for a casino using a link from our site will automatically apply the bonus code.
- VIP Rewards – The most lucrative cashback and no deposit bonus code casino sites have are exclusive to VIPs. Joining the exclusive VIP club is necessary to get these bonuses.
Casino Bonus Requirements
Bonus codes can be lucrative and rewarding, but there are some caveats to using them. The most important one is the fact that every casino bonus has terms and conditions that must be fulfilled. An active bonus will not give out any rewards to withdraw until the terms and conditions have been met. We suggest that players read the T&Cs carefully before accepting a bonus.
The primary requirement is the Wagering Requirement (WR). If a bonus worth $100 has a WR of 20x, that means a player must bet 20 x $100 in order to complete the requirement. In other words, after activating this bonus, they must bet $2000 before they get the cash. You can find a no wagering casino Canada on our website and try it.
Most wagering requirements also have contribution limits. Table games like roulette, poker or blackjack only contribute 5-10% of their bets to the WR, while slot games contribute 100% to the WR.